Lilia Waikiki offers 38 affordable rentals
An elevated lifestyle with affordable optionality in the heart of Waikiki. Premiering spring 2022, 38 studios out of 401 apartment rentals in this 28-story, high-rise residential tower will be reserved for households earning no more than 80 percent of the area median income (AMI). Life at Lilia Waikiki will be unlike any other where we invite all residents to cultivate the life you love.
Initial Applications For Lottery Concluded, Please Contact Our Team To Learn More About Availability
A modern living experience blending elegance, comfort, and convenience.
- Banyan tree garden
- Resort-style pool and spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Social room
- Party room
- Private cabanas for outdoor dining
- Grilling stations
- Co-working space
- Direct connection to Waikīkī Market & other retail/dining
- Residents’ private storage
- Secured building and dedicated on-site resident staff
- Professionally managed leasing team
- Gated parking
- Surfboard and bicycle storage
- Pet-friendly building
- Community laundry
FEATURES + AMENITIES DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
Income and asset limits
¹ Tenant is responsible for electricity, cable, internet, and phone
² Maximum number of persons per apartment is 2 persons
³ Income and asset limits are subject to changes in Area Median Income and set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Department (HUD) annually
From home to beach to world-class open-air shopping and dining, life flows effortlessly at Lilia Waikiki. Residents will enjoy direct access to an array of alluring amenities and neighborhood serving retail including Waikiki Market, a full-service grocery store just an elevator ride away.
Corner of iconic Kuhio ave. and Kanekapolei st.
2380 Kūhiō Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi 96815
* Artist’s rendering of the project. The Developer makes no guarantee, representation, or warranty whatsoever that the units depicted will ultimately appear as shown. Brookfield Properties reserves the right to change any information contained herein without any prior notice.